Friday, August 1, 2008

pause it for a while.

its been a long time since i nvr update. i dont hav enough time to learn how to link someone or to put pix or watsoevr to make this blog alive. haha. i think ill take sometime to get use with it. since ive alrdy deleted my friendster coz of some hella fuckin reasons. ill start blogging about my latest updates of mah life(as if someone's intrsted.eheee). lol.

I jst wana speak my thougths thru this blog.

well these past few days ran smoothly except for some thoughts tht keep bugging me. it feels like im geeting older every single second and the time is getting longer and longer,
smtimes i just feel restless and vulnerable. feels miserable though seems evrything's ok. so i guess im good at pretending or hiding my emotions. and friends are not always thr to save you so i realised tht i've to be independent to keep myself up. mistakes were made to learn and to become strong.

In spite of tht im proud to say tht im strong enough to stnd up with it. lol.
well yea gona update sooner or later.
bye people!
Love,
mae

No comments: