Friday, January 15, 2010

Im trying not to think about you.u see?

Currently listening to a song Almost Lover by fine frenzy. A seasonal song for me, i guess. It really stirrs me up. Im getting fucking emo again. Life is really like a roller coaster. Like hooops loops and doops. There's a part where you will get thrilled and hyped. And there's where u gotta throw up. I wanna dump these feelings inside me right now. But how? Im still on your ride, clinging like a shit. Though u wanna shake me off. Im still here unbreakable and hurt. I dont want to let you go. I want to be with you, to watch you smile, laugh, walk, talk and to share your things with me. But life isn't unfair i cant force you to love me like the way i am doing for you. I tried my best ( i guess) to get you back but you are just hard as a rock. I guess you has a heart but your brain cells are just stronger, they make too much connections to tell you to leave Us behind. I know that we are just starting but i cant hold my feelings for you anymore. FUCK FEELINGS. Why cant humans be happy on whats going on and not to complain. Just let things happen and not to make feel bad. In other words, BE NUMB. Fuck it and im still waiting for your texts, hopelessly waiting for your name to appear in my inbox. Ive never gone through this situation before. Now i am left behind. With all the fucking memories of you. Hell. BBBUUUTTTTT life gotta move on! i cant bury myself on these. I know i am strong. Strong enough to forget you. With all the things that we have gone through in that 3 weeks. Hella 3 weeks! and i screwed myself like this. Fuck it. Well this is the end. Goodbye.

No comments: